Perform 4 Purpose Fundraising Event Application:
Fundraising Event Policies & Procedures:
Perform 4 Purpose is committed to offering financial assistance to all individuals on an equal basis regardless of race, color, creed, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability. Organizations are chosen as recipients of Perform 4 Purpose Fundraising Event Grants based on the criteria listed below.
Grant Recipient Criteria:
- Support individuals or organizations in need in your community.
- Provide a mission and vision statement that explains what your organization does.
- Describe what program the grant will be used to fund, and how it will have a positive influence on the lives of others.
- Provide evidence of the program’s long-term sustainability and success.
Perform 4 Purpose prioritizes funding for organizations that:
- Provide support to children in any way including, but not limited to education, food, clothing, shelter, or life-enriching activities.
- Support artistic expression, especially with youth involvement.
- Require immediate action or have time-sensitive cases.
Fundraising Event Procedures:
- Organizations receiving a grant will be expected to participate in planning and organizing their fundraising event.
- Organizations receiving a grant will be expected to solicit participation of their supporters in the event by selling tickets and/or soliciting donations.
- As of January 1, 2015, Perform 4 Purpose will retain 20% of the amount raised at the event to ensure future Perform 4 Purpose programming.
- The total grant amount will be determined by the event revenue minus 20% minus the event expenses.
*PLEASE NOTE: A signed copy of the "P4P Fundraising Event Policies & Procedures" form will need to be signed by the applicant, and either mailed to Perform 4 Purpose (8 Fourth Ave., Auburn, NY) or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application will not be reviewed by the P4P Board of Directors until this is received. You may access this form here.